FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Do you ship to Australia/US/UK?
- Yes we do ship to Australia, US and the UK, almost worldwide except to these countries and regions; Åland Islands, Bouvet Island, Congo - Brazzaville, Curaçao, Heard & McDonald Islands, India (1 of 37 states), Kosovo, St. Martin, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, U.S. Outlying Islands, Western Sahara
- How long does it take to ship from NZ worldwide?
- Standard shipping takes about 6 to 10 working days. However, delays are expected up to 13 working days during this time is advised by the Courier company.
- What is the difference between International Air and International Courier for the Shipping Options?
- International Air is the standard shipping which usually takes about 6 to 10 working days to ship. International Courier is a faster option that ships within 3 to 6 working days.
However, please take into account that delays are expected during this time as advised by the Courier company. So standard shipping will be 6 to 13 working days instead, and International Courier will now be 3 to 9 working days.
- Do you do AfterPay?
- Unfortunately we don't use afterpay however, there is another option just like afterpay called "zip" available on our website.
- I want to buy this product but the Add to Cart button is not available, what can I do?
- If there is any product with different variants and the Add to Cart button isn't available, it is because it is out of stock.